58. Moshe BenBassat: Disease Labeling via Machine Learning is NOT quite the same as Medical Diagnosis, arXiv, September 2019
57. Moshe BenBassat: Wikipedia For Smart Machines and Double Deep Machine Learning, arXiv, October 2018
56. Moshe BenBassat: AIQ: Measuring Intelligence of Business AI Software, arXiv, August 2018.
55. Ilan Schreiber, Moshe Ben-Bassat: Canonic Structures for 2D and 3D Object Recognition Proceedings of the 91h Israeli Symposium on Artificial Intelligence and Computer Vision, Kfar Hamaccabiah, Israel, December 1992.
54. I. Schreiber and M. Ben-Bassat: Universal Two-Dimensional Object Recognition Using the GCC Alignment Approach (and It’s Application to Recognizing Aircrafts of the Gulf War). Technical Report, Tel Aviv University, June 24, 1
53. M. Ben-Bassat, Y. Kfir, Z. Melamed, D. Schapiro and A. Shpiro: The W-6 Approach to Multi-Dimentional Scheduling: Where AI and Operations Research meet. Proceedings of the 1990 IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man an
52. I. Schreiber and M. Ben-Bassat: Poligonal Object Recognition, 10th International Conference on Pattern Recognition, June 1990.
51. Moshe Ben-Bassat, Daphna Ben-Arie, Inna Ben Zvi, Israel Beniaminy, Jonathan Cheifetz, Mordechai Sela, Michal Shalev: On the Evaluation of Real Life Test Expert Systems. Proceedings of AUTOTESCON ’89. Philadelphia, PA, 1989.
50. M. Ben-Bassat, D. Ben Arie, I. Beniaminy, J. Cheifetz and M. Klinger: A Proposed Benchmark Unit for Evaluating Electronic Troubleshooting Expert Systems Proceedings of International Test Conference, pp. 78-86, 1989.
49. M. Ben-Bassat, D. Ben-Arie, I. Beniaminy, J. Cheifelz, and M. Klinger: AITEST: A Real Life Expert System for Fault Isolation in Electronic Equipment, Proceedings of IEEE Conference on AI Applications, San Diego (1988).
48. O. Eliyahu, L. Zaidcnberg, M. Ben-Bassat: CAMEX – An Expert System for Process Planning on CNC Machines,Proc. Of the American Association for Artificial Intelligence Conference, pp. 794-798, Seattle, WA, August 1987.
47. M. Ben-Bassat, D. Ben-Arie, J. Cheifetz: ATEX – A Diagnostic Expert System Embedded in An ATE System Proceedings of the AUTOTESCON, pp. 153-157 San Antonio, Texas, September 8-11,1986.
46. M. Ben-Bassat: Taxonomy, Structure and Implementation of Evidential Reasoning Models. Presented at the 2nd AAAI Workshop on Uncertainty in Artificial Intelligence, Philadelphia, PA, August 1986.
45. M. Ben-Bassat: Expert Systems for Clinical Diagnosis, In Approximate Reasoning in Expert Systems. M. M. Gupta, A. Kandel, W. Bandler, Y. s. Kiszka (cds. ), North Holland, 1985, pp. 67 1- 687.
44. M. Ben-Bassat: Expert Systems for ATE – The ATEX Approach. Proceedings of the IEEE International Automatic Testing Conference – AUTOTESCON ·85, Long Island, N. Y. , October 22-24, 1985, pp. 12- 18.
43. M. Ben-Bassat, O. Maler: A framework for control strategies in uncertain in ference networks. Proceedings of the workshop on Uncertainty and Probability in Arti fi cial lntcll igenee,UCLA pp. 143- 15 1, August 14-16, 1985. (A
42. M. Burstin, M. Ben-Bassat: A User’s Approach to Requirements Analysis of A Large Software System. Proceedings of ACM’84, Seattle, October 1984.
41. Y. Carmon and M. Ben-Bassat: A Decision Support System for Large Scale Water Development Programs. Proceedings of Triennial World Congress on Automatic Control, Budapest, Hungary, July 1984.
40. M. Ben-Bassat: The Role of Expert Systems in Clinical Diagnosis: A Conceptual Tutorial. Proceedings of the 4th Jerusalem Conference on Information Technology, Jerusalem, May 1984 (based on #30).
39. M. Ben-Bassat: Generalizing Expert Systems – A Problem-Driven Approach, Proceedings of the 4th Jerusalem Conference on Information Technology, Jerusalem, May 1984.
38. M. Ben-Bassat, J. Levy, D. Issars, Max Harry Weil: Clinician-Oriented Control Strategies in Medical Diagnosis: Beyond the Posterior Probabilities. (Not published) January 1983.
37. M. Ben-Bassat, D. Teeni: Human-Oriented Information Acquisition in Sequential Pattern Classification: Part 1-Single Membership Classification, IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Vol. SMC- 14, No. I: 131- 138
36. M. Ben-Bassat, L. Zaidenberg: Contextual Template Matching: A Distance Measure for Pattems with Hierarchically Dependent Features. IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis is and Machine Intelligence, Vol. PAMI-6, No. 2: 201-211
35. D. Dori, M. Ben-Bassat: Efficient Nesting of congruent Convex Figures, Communications of the ACM, Vol. 27, NO. 3: 228-235, March 1984.
34. M. Ben-Bassat, Toward A Theory of Expert Systems: A problem-Driven Approach. Proceedings of IEEE Compcon ’83, Arlington, Virginia, September 1983, pp. 79-85.
33. I. Spiegler, M. Ben-Bassat, Y. Draizin, Y. Karmon: Evaluating The Performance Capability of A Multi-Organization System. Omega, The International Journal of Management Science, Vol. 11, No. 5: 4 17-432, 1983.
32. D. Dori, M. Ben-Bassat: Circumscribing A Convex Polygon by A Polygon of Fewer Sides with Minimal Area Addition. Computer Vision, Graphics, and Image Processing, 24: 13 1-1 59, 1983.
31. D. Zakay, D. Teeni, M. Ben-Bassat: Pattern Classification for Diagnostic Purposes. Omega, The International Journal of Management Science, Vol. 11, No. 4, pp. 385-394, July, 1983.
30. M. Ben-Bassat: Expert Systems for Diagnosis support, Proceedings of the Congress on Medical Informatics, AAMSI Congress ’83, pp. 69-75, San Francisco, May 1-7, 1983.
29. M. Ben-Bassat, D. Campell, M. H. Weil: Evaluating Multimembership Classifiers: A Methodology and Application to The MEDAS Diagnostic System. IEEE Transactions Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, Vol. PAM I-5, No. 2: 22
28. M. Ben-Bassat, Y. Draizin, Y. Karmon, l. Kashtan: A Decision SuppOt1 System for The Design and Maintenance of An Organization’s Annual Work Plan (Hebrew). Proceedings of the 1982 Conference of the Israeli Organization for In
27. N. Lerman, M. Ben-Bassat: Quantitative Tools for Controlling Software Development (Hebrew). Proceedings of the 1982 Conference of the Israeli Organization for Information Processing, Jerusalem, October, 1982.
26. D. Bergman, M. Ben-Bassat: TOXDAS – A Diagnostic Aid for Toxicology (Hebrew). Proceedings of the 1982 Conference of the Israeli Organization for Information Processing, Jerusalem, October, 1982.
25. M. Ben-Bassat: Use of Distance Measures, Information Measures and Error Bounds in Feature Evaluation. In: P. R. Krishnaiah and L. N. Kanal, eds. Handbook of Statistics, Volume 2. North Holland Publishing Company, Chapter 35, p
24. S. Michelson, M. Ben-Bassat, A. Macneil, M. H. Weil: Computer Implementation of the Hierarchical-Modular Approach to Treatment Protocols, Methods of Information in Medicine 21: 117-126, 1982.
23. M. Ben-Bassat, A. Freedy: Knowledge Requirements and Management in Expert Decision Support Systems for (Military) Situation Assessment, IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Vol. SMC-12, No. 4: 479-490, July-Aug
22. M. Ben-Bassat, E. Shakct, A. Freedy: Research into An Intelligent Decision Support System for (Military) Situation Assessment. DSS-81 Transactions, First International Conference on Decision Support Systems, Atlanta, GA, pp.
21. M. Ben-Bassat, R. W. Carlson, V. K. Puri, M. H. Weil: A Hierarchical Modular Design for Treatment Protocols. Reprint from Methods of Information in Medicine – Methodik der Information in der Medizin, Vol. 19, No. 2 (April 1980
20. M. Ben-Bassal, F. A. Rothe, A. Freedy: Recognizing Patterns of International Political Situations. IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, Vol. SMC-10, No. 8: 502-506, August 1980.
19. Moshe Ben-Bassat, Karin L. Klove and Max H. Weil: Sensitivity Analysis in Bayesian Classification Models: Multiplicative Deviations, IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, Vol. PAMI-2. No. 3: 261-266,
18. M. Ben-Bassat, R. W. Carlson, V. K. Puri, M. D. Davenport, J. A Schriver, M. Latif, R. Smith, L. D. Portigal, E. 1-1. Lipnick and M. H. WeiI: Pattern-Based Interactive Diagnosis of Multiple Disorders: The MEDAS System. IEEE Tra
17. M. Ben-Bassat: On the Sensitivity of the Probability of Error Rule for Feature Selection IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, Vol. PAMI-2, No. I: 57-60, January 1980.
16. M. Ben-Bassat: Multimembership and Multipurpose Classification; Introduction, Applications, and a Bayesian Model. IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Vol. SMC-IO, No. 6: 331-336, June 1980.
15. M. Ben-Bassat: On The Rule-Based Approach to Pattern Recognition with Special Reference to Medical Diagnosis. Presented at the IEEE Computer Society Workshop on Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence, April 12-14, 1
14. M. Ben-Bassat: f-Entropies, Probability of Error, and Feature Selection, Information and Control, Vol. 39, No. 3: 227-242, December 1978.
13. M. Ben-Bassat, E. Shaket, A. Freedy: An intelligent system for computer-aided situation assessment. Proceedings of the Symposium on Human Engineering in Computer Decision and Communication Systems, pp. 72-82. Jerusalem Mount
12. M. Ben-Bassat, M. Newhouse, E. I. Bailis: Object Recognition and Learning of Known and Unknown Types. Proceedings of tile IEEE Computers Society Conference on Pattern Recognition and Image Processing, Pl’. 66-7 I, Chicago, I
11. M. Ben-Bassat: E-equivalence of Feature Selection Rules, IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, VOL. IT-24, No. 6: 769-772, November 1978.
10. M. Ben-Bassat: Irrelevant Features in Pattern Recognition. IEEE Transactions on Computers, VOL C-27, No. 8: 746 August 1978.
9. M. Ben-Bassat, J. Raviv: Renyi’s Entropy and The Probability of Error. IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, VOL. IT-24, No. 3: 324-33 1, May 1978.
8. M. Ben-Bassat: Myopic Policies in Sequential Classification, IEEE Transactions on Computers C-27, No. 2 : 170-174, February 1978.
7. M. Newhouse, M. Ben-Bassat, E. Bailis: Adaptive Pattern Recognition and Learning Software for Real -Time Control. Proceedings of The First International Computer Software and Applications Conference (COMPSAC77), pp. 785·790,
6. M. Ben-Bassat, S. Gal: Properties and Convergence of a Posteriori Probabilities in Classification Problems. Pattern recognition 9:99-107, 1977.
5. M. Ben-Bassat, E. Lipnick: Diagnosis and Treatment in MEDAS Proceedings of the Annual Conference of ACM, pp. 96-\ 00, Seattle, Washington, October 1977.
4. M. Ben-Bassat, A. Klinger: Multimembership Classification, Proceedings of the Third International Joint Conference on Pattern Recognition, p. 455-458, San Diego, California, November 1976.
3. M. Ben-Bassat: E-equivalence of Features. Proceedings of the Third International Joint Conference of Pattern Recognition, PI’. 260-262, San Diego, California, November 1976.
2. L. Portigal, M. Ben-Bassat, M. H. Weil: Computer aided medical emergency decisions and assistance system. July 2006, Proceedings of Computers in Cardiology, PI’. 123-127, St. Louis, Missouri, October 1976.
1. M. Ben-Bassat, l. Borovits: Computer Network Scheduling, Omega 3: 119-123, 1975.